Let's further deepen our understanding of the meaning or necessity of marketing through examples.

<Example>

Mr. A working as a salesperson at a major insurance company had a headache in sharply reducing the number of sales in recent years.

Even though we could easily get large contracts by simply opening up business to a factory or a factory, in modern times, no matter how many companies or factories we were going through it was quite successful not.

Moreover, the pressure from the company is getting stronger.

If the results worsen like this, it will hurt your life.

So Mr. A decided to listen to Mr. B, a former colleague who switched to an Internet life insurance company F.

F company is a fast-growing company, despite being a start-up company, in the last few years it has not quite closed to other life insurance companies.

Perhaps I thought that the mainstream of future insurance would be the net, and decided to explore the reasons for good performance.

Mr. A who is listening to the secret of popularity of F company in a straightforward way with a public talk.

So it was the word "marketing" that jumped out of Mr. B's mouth.

Mr. B: Actually, in fact, the fact that the insurance industry is suffering in recent years is a fact. Everywhere the performance is sluggish is the same. In our case, I think that being able to contract on the net is only an element to the last. Besides that, I think that it is important that the idea such as "what customers are seeking" and "what kind of products can be provided for the demand" is fundamental. In other words, it is marketing. I want to sell "I want to sell", it is not time to buy.

<Comment>

Indeed, the characteristic of F company is that it is possible to contract for life insurance on the Internet, but in fact, because the precise marketing was carried out, performance was upward.

Mr. A did not notice the point and he thought that it was easy to say, "Can you sell it if you sell on the Internet?"

However, it was admonished by Mr. B.

From now on, as a strategy that Mr. A can take, it is likely to select the target customer and provide the optimal product according to the wants (desire) while exploring the needs (necessary).

Alternatively, if marketing is difficult on an individual basis, you can appeal the necessity to the company.

One proposal is that the Internet can be utilized for young people.

【Difference between "Needs" and "Wants"】 It

is about the difference between the need (needs) and the desire (wants) , which is important in understanding marketing .

Although each nuance is similar word, when thinking about approach to a customer, it is impossible to build a correct strategy without being able to say the difference between them.

Here again, let's grasp the difference between the two.

<Needs (needs)>

Humans are constantly looking for something.

It depends on time and occasion, but if you are thirsty you will want water, and if you get hungry you will ask for food.

In addition to such physiological necessity, we may ask for brand products because they are "owned by everyone" and sometimes ask for "to live more conveniently" cars I guess.

As you can see, the need for feelings rooted in the necessity of human beings is their needs.

The characteristic of needs is that the objects are not necessarily individual specific things.

Just because you are thirsty does not necessarily mean that water is necessarily.

Some people want juice and coffee.

In business, it is important not to pay attention only to the customer's superficial needs, but to dig further.

What is marketing?

<Wants (Wants)>

On the other hand, wants is the desire that arises when the needs are materialized as real products.

Water and coffee for the thirsty needs and bread and rice for the needs of being hungry.

By firmly grasping customer needs, we will be able to provide more optimum wants.

However, what is subject to Wants is not necessarily an existing product.

There are many things that products that make use of new technologies that we have not seen yet stimulate customers' wants.

That is why companies are announcing new products one by one, and the pursuit of Wants is a factor that exerts a great influence on the competitiveness of companies.

What is marketing?

【Summary】

· Age when modern can not be sold simply by making products and services 

· "customer thinking" is important rather than "seller thinking" 

· marketing starts from "customers" 

· customers "needs (needs)" The one that embodied it and "Desire (Wants)"

مشخصات

آخرین ارسال ها

آخرین جستجو ها